Unitrans: Support Services Supervisor
Name: Clint Kastrop
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 12-16 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0707-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 30, 2013
Applicants will be required to pass pre-employment drug testing prior to being offered this position. The successful applicant will also be part of a random drug and alcohol testing pool as defined in federal regulations 49 CFR PART 40.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Safely taxi buses to and from the cleaning pad.
- Operate bus washer safely and effectively.
- Supervise the cleaning of bus interiors and exteriors.
- Supervise the maintenance of the wash pad and the bus washing area.
- Assist in cleaning
- Ensure bus cleaning area is kept clean.
- Recommend working a minimum of one quarter as Support Services Assistant.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
- Ability to communicate along all lines of authority.
- Willingness to work well with others.
- Ability to meet supervisors' expectations.
- Willingness to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.