Unitrans: Support Services Assistant
Name: Emily Roberts
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $8.75/ hr
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0721-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 16, 2013
Maintain all Unitrans equipment in the best appearance, including: Unitrans busses, vans & all other vehicles.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the transport equipment.
- Maintain bus exterior.
- Must be able to work 3 days per week and 2 weekend days per month during the school year and at least 10 hours per week during the summer.
- Perform other maintenance functions in order to up-keep condition of transit vehicles and cleaning areas.
- Some of the tasks include (but are not limited to) sweeping, mopping, cleaning windows & seats, cleaning wheels and more.
- Required to work Summer Session 1 & 2 and next school year.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Willingness to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail while cleaning.
- Willing to work with cleaning supplies.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.