Unitrans: Transit Conductor
Name: Margaux Dao
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: Yes
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs./week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0732-2013
Last Date to Apply: March 21, 2013
1. Ensure safe and reliable transportation of passengers.
2. Collect fares, issue transfers and give out accurate route and schedule information.
3. Control and ensure the safe loading and unloading of passengers.
4. Keep passenger count records.
5. Keep transit vehicle clean during service.
6. Must work between 6-15 hours per week.
7. Attend three mandatory meetings a quarter.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Ability to exercise a high degree of individual responsibility.
2. Must be able to communicate clearly with other Unitrans employees and the general public.
3. Good public relations skills.
4. Desire to work with people in an amiable and personable manner.
1. Must be willing to work extra hours when demand requires it in order to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the transit system.
2. Must have possession of an accurate time piece which displays hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.