Unitrans: Payroll Assistant
Name: Artem Senchev
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-20 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0737-2014
Last Date to Apply: April 17, 2014
Assist the Payroll Manager in processing biweekly payroll and cooperate with the other assistant to complete projects.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Process employee time cards
- Communicate with co-workers
- Answer payroll questions.
- Complete payroll by a certain deadline.
- Trouble shoot & independantly handle problem
- Be able to work a full year after hiring
- Handle confidential information
- Preferable skills with data entry
- Knowledge of Unitrans operation preferred
- Punctuality while on the clock
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.