Unitrans: Outreach & Retention Coordinator
Name: Eric Will
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 10-15 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0741-2013
Last Date to Apply: April 24, 2013
To assist the Human Resources Manager and the Planning and Marketing Manager with Unitrans Personnel hiring and retention efforts.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. Research various outreach methods and their effectiveness
2. Develop and implement new outreach methods based on research results.
3. Meet weekly with the HR Manager to discuss retention and outreach efforts and evaluate effectiveness.
4. Create a calendar each quarter with events and deadlines to achieve stated goals
5. Work with the Personnel Assistants to plan events and activities for Unitrans employees
6. Assist the HRM with the development and implementation of employee development
7. Assist the Marketing Manager with promotion of new positions within Unitrans.
8. Assist the MM and HRM with current hiring and outreach efforts.
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of independent responsibility.
- Must be work in groups as both a leader and a team member.
- Must be highly motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate along all lines of authority.
- Must be able to work with people in a personal and amiable manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the undergraduate campus community.
- Must have a well-developed knowledge of current Unitrans policies, procedures, and hiring practices.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be available to work Spring 2012 through Spring 2013.
- Must attend weekly HR department meetings.
- Must attend Leadership Retreat in Fall.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.