Unitrans: Marketing Assistant
Name: Molly Fries & Jonathan Youngs
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0750-2013
Last Date to Apply: May 23, 2013
Assist Marketing Manager with the design end of outreach projects. This job entails working in close coordination with the Marketing Manager and other Marketing Assistants on promoting the positive image of Unitrans to the Davis community.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Work on special projects such as:
1. Layout and design of outreach materials (brochures, flyers, t.v, web design, theater ads and video promotion)
2. Public image enhancement through advertising and promotion
3. Basic public relations activities such as:
- participation in/assistance with public events (fairs,exhibitions, etc.)
-delivery of schedules/passes.
-various other activities
1. Must be highly motivated and able to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
2. Proficiency in computer and design skills highly recommended:
-Other pertinent design and image software
3. Publicity experience is helpful
4. Must be creative; artistic skills are a definite plus
5. Must have a willingness to understand Unitrans operations.
TO APPLY:drop off application , with cover letter and resume attached, at ASUCD's Student Services Office on the 3rd floor of Memorial Union
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.