Unitrans: Transit Planning Assistant
Name: Sam Moffit
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0790-2014
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 13, 2014
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
1. To attend regular Unitrans Planning meetings and occasional public meetings not during business hours.
2. To do data collection as directed by supervisor and to suggest data that may be useful to route planning and scheduling decisions.
3. To offer input to the Planning Supervisor, Operations Manager, and AGM for Administration on changes to Unitrans routes and times.
4. Must submit bi-weekly written reports to Planing Supervisor regarding data collection and analysis activities.
1. Must have well-developed knowledge of current Unitrans routes and schedule (knowledge may be obtained by bus riding and/or driving)
2. Must have well-developed knowledge of Davis roads and traffic patterns.
3. Good quantitative analysis.
4. Experience with spreadsheets and databases would be useful.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.