Unitrans: Personnel Assistant
Name: Breanna Pasqua
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0792-2015
Last Date to Apply: May 21, 2015
Responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager and Outreach and Retention Coordinator with recruitment, foster employee morale, and planning of employee events and activities. Assist HRM with priorities and mandatories. Assist HRM, ORC, and GM on special projects.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
A. Outreach and Recruitment
1. Assist HRM and ORC in planning and facilitation of recruitment events.
2. Assist HRM and ORC in reaching out to current employees for internal recruitment purposes.
3. Assist HRM and ORC in identifying and coordinating recruitment opportunities throughout campus.
B. Employee Appreciation Events and Activities
1. Assist HRM and ORC in planning and the execution of bi-quarterly employee appreciation events.
2. Assist HRM and ORC in planning and facilitation of employee retention events and activities.
C. Upkeep of Employee Information
1. Maintain list all of current Unitrans employees .
2. Keeping employee boxes up to date.
3. Keeping lifetime passes up to date. Publicizing pertinent employee information.
D. Priority and Mandatory
1. Assist HRM in the running priority and scheduling.
2. Assist HRM in preparing for mandatory (employee appreciation gifts, printing schedules, etc.)
3. Checking in/out employees at mandatory.
4. Monitoring/enforcing mandatory rules.
E. Other (everyone will be responsible for the following)
1. Attending weekly meeting with HRM to discuss events, activities, and their effectiveness.
2. Assist HRM, ORC, GM with any special projects.
3. Collaboration with HR team to create a calendar with events and deadlines to achieve stated goals.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Which of the duties listed below interests you the most and why?
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.