Unitrans: Support Services Supervisor
Name: Amanda Porreca
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 12-16 hrs/week (5:45-9:45 pm M-R, 3:45-7:45 pm Friday)
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0794-2015
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 22, 2015
To upkeep the cleanliness of the Unitrans vehicles and to provide help and leadership to fellow employees.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Supervising all Support Services Assistants
- Running the vehicle washer
- Parking vehicles after cleaning
- Driving the employee shuttle
- Must have experience as an SS Assistant or a Unitrans Driver
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Able to work weekends
- Willingness to teach others and provide a good example of ethics and a good working environment
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.