Unitrans: Marketing Assistant
Name: Brady Comerford
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0802-2015
Last Date to Apply: July 30, 2015
Assist the Marketing Manager and the Planning department with the design work of outreach materials. This job entails close coordination with the Marketing Manager and other Marketing Assistants to create both physical and digital promotional materials.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Work on special projects such as:
- participation in/assistance with public events (fairs,exhibitions, etc.)
- delivery of schedules and other promotional materials
- various other activities
1. Must be highly motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
2. Proficiency in computer and design programs is highly recommended:
3. Social media acumen is highly desirable, other public relations experience is also helpful
4. Must be creative; artistic skills and problem solving ability are desirable
5. Must have knowledge of or willingness to learn and understand Unitrans operations.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- If offered an interview, you must present a portfolio. You should choose works that demonstrate not only your artistic style and skill, but also your ability to clearly and concisely communicate messages through text and images.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.