Unitrans: Support Services Assistant
Name: Kristyn Lorek
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: Yes
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Monday- Thursday: 6-9pm Fridays: 4-7 pm; 3 days/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-0809-2015
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 12, 2015
To maintain the cleanliness and overall appearance of the Unitrans vehicles.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Working as a team member to clean the interiors and exteriors of all vehicles.
- Duties include:
- wiping down seats and windows
- brush cleaning the outsides
- Able to work nights and 2 weekend days per month
- Work well in a group or team setting
- Dedicated worker
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.