Coffee House: Out Front Employee
Name: Lauren Woods
You can visit the Coffee House website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $9.00 /hr
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: Yes
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: 15 hrs/wk
Start Date: July 25, 2014
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0014-0889-2014
Last Date to Apply: July 10, 2014
The Coffee House is now hiring out front employees for Summer Session Two 2017! Employees will be preparing and serving great food with a smile to our 8000+ daily customers.
Group interviews for this position will be held in person July 14th-23rd.
Newly hired employees are required to attend an orientation session on Friday, July 25th, from 8:00 am -- Noon.
Training will take place July 28th - August 1st. You MUST be able to train that week.....NO EXCEPTIONS!
Regular schedules will begin on Monday August 4th. please note that Coffee House Summer Session Two schedules run for 7 weeks even though classes only run for 6 weeks. You will be responsible for your scheduled hours THROUGH September 19th.
PLEASE READ THIS JOB POSTING THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU FILL OUT AN APPLICATION! INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISCARDED!!
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Perform an assortment of duties, including, but not limited to:
- Display EXCELLENT customer service.
- Work in the various areas of the Coffee House to prepare and serve food to our customers. You will learn how to make pizzas from scratch, make burritos, brew coffee, prepare pho and curry soup, and prepare sandwiches and bagels and much more.
- Stock and maintain a clean area during a shift.
- Work in the dish room and apply closing/cleaning techniques.
- Work a minimum of 15 hours per week. This may include early mornings starting at 6:30am, closing shifts ranging between 6pm-10:00pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends.
- No experience necessary. We will train you, however, please list all precious food experience on your application.
- Must have a current CALIFORNIA FOOD HANDLER CARD within 2 weeks of employment. Cost is $15. Details will be given if you are hired.
- Must be able to follow directions and complete given tasks.
- Must display a positive attitude in the workplace.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO INTERVIEW/TRAIN ON THE DAYS/TIMES LISTED ABOVE!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.